- How to Land New Business By Being Elevator-Ready
- Is Your Elevator Speech Strong Enough to Land You a Job?
- MMC’s Gift to You: 12 Tips to Get the Most Out Of Your Media Coverage
- Public Relations: Know it and Use it
- Magas Media Consultants, LLC Wishes You a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous 2012 Holiday Season
- Magas Media Consultants, LLC (MMC) and related terms, along with the content and material presented herein, are the property of Magas Media Consultants, LLC (MMC) and may not be used or reproduced without the express permission of MMC. Copyright © Magas Media Consultants, LLC. All rights reserved.
Monthly Archives: August 2015
If you’re looking to land new business, it’s essential to have an elevator speech. This 30-second pitch allows you to explain to the target customer what that customer needs, the one key benefit that separates you and your competitor in … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a job, it’s essential to have an elevator speech. Not only just having one, but making sure it is intriguing and memorable is crucial, so that the person you are delivering it to will want to … Continue reading