- How to Land New Business By Being Elevator-Ready
- Is Your Elevator Speech Strong Enough to Land You a Job?
- MMC’s Gift to You: 12 Tips to Get the Most Out Of Your Media Coverage
- Public Relations: Know it and Use it
- Magas Media Consultants, LLC Wishes You a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous 2012 Holiday Season
- Magas Media Consultants, LLC (MMC) and related terms, along with the content and material presented herein, are the property of Magas Media Consultants, LLC (MMC) and may not be used or reproduced without the express permission of MMC. Copyright © Magas Media Consultants, LLC. All rights reserved.
Author Archives: magasmedia
If you’re looking to land new business, it’s essential to have an elevator speech. This 30-second pitch allows you to explain to the target customer what that customer needs, the one key benefit that separates you and your competitor in … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a job, it’s essential to have an elevator speech. Not only just having one, but making sure it is intriguing and memorable is crucial, so that the person you are delivering it to will want to … Continue reading
Family. Friends. Football. Parades. Pumpkin Pie. Mashed Potatoes. Media Exposure? As the warm aroma of apple pie fills our kitchens this Thanksgiving, we all feel inspired to give. As a tribute to our professional relationship with you, the team at … Continue reading
Every independent consultant and small business owner is personally challenged with finding the right mix of high-impact, low cost marketing programs. Mention the word “marketing” and traditional advertising venues such as print, radio, direct mail and cable TV, immediately come to mind. Yet, the most cost-effective way to reach your … Continue reading
Turkey. Mashed Potatoes. Gravy. Pumpkin pie. Family. Friends. As the warm aroma of apple pie fills our kitchens this Thanksgiving, like many of you during this continued time of economic changes and challenges, I feel fortunate for so many things: … Continue reading
Magas Media Consultants, LLC wishes to congratulate the Monroe Police Department and Special Olympics, Connecticut on making its 2nd Annual “Plunge at the Park” at Great Hollow Lake in Wolfe Park on Sunday, December 11th a success! We are proud … Continue reading
Turkey. Mashed Potatoes. Gravy. Pumpkin pie. Family. Friends. As the warm aroma of apple pie fills our kitchens this Thanksgiving, I am transported back to my childhood, watching my mother in her kitchen, which she ran like her travel business … Continue reading